Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jesus' Letter to Ephesus Rev. 2:1-7


To the angel which is in the fellowship of Ephesus, write:  

This says the one who holds the seven stars in his right, He who walks in the middle of the seven lampstands of gold: 

I know your deeds and your work and your endurance and  that you are unable to endure evil and you have put to the test those who call themselves apostles and are not and you found them to be false.  And you have endurance and have born because of my name and have not been overburdened.  

But this I have against you that you have left behind your first love.  Therefore remember from where you have fallen and repent and do the first works.  Or else I come to you and move your lamp from it's place unless you repent.  But this you have, That you hate the works of the Nikilatians which I also hate.  

He who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the fellowships.  To him who conquers I will give to him to eat from the tree of life which is in the paradise of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment