Friday, December 18, 2009

A Commentary on Revelation

Last year, I taught verse by verse on the Book of Revelation. When I taught, I also used a number of pictures to illustrate what I was talking about. Here, I plan to put all my notes on Revelation.

But I won't be putting my thoughts down verse by verse, but idea by idea. There will be the occasional longer articles, but mostly we will have a number of descriptions of phrases, and then the occasional picture to illustrate the section we are in.

I'm going to put it all in order, I hope, beginning with chapter 1 (at the bottom) and then going straight to chapter 22. If you look at the topics, each section will be listed by chapter and overall parts will be listed as Overview.

You are invited to make your own points as well, and if it seems apt, I will respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment